The Tenant Protection Plan allows you as a customer to seek reimbursement for goods that fall under the covered losses stated below, if something unexpected happens to any of your goods in storage.
*FOR ALL NEW MOVE INS A TENANT PROTECTION PLAN IS MANDATORY*
TENANTS CAN NOT OPT OUT OR CANCEL THE PROTECTION PLAN
Tenant Protection How To File A Claim
NEW MOVE INS - Notify the Manager
COVERAGE OPTIONS: - Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage units.
$2,000 - $12 - Take photos of the source of the damage if possible.
$3,000 - $15 - DO NOT throw anything away until you speak with a claims specialist.
$5000 - $22 - For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unit and file a police
What's Covered? What's Not Covered?
- Theft Due to Forcible Entry - Loss Due to Flood or accumulation of water from the ground up
- Windstorm (rain/ flood/ underground sewer)
- Hurricane - Earthquake
- Tornado - Damage caused from dropping or moving property in and out of unit.
- Lightning - Mold (if goods are stored already wet or a result of being stored for long
- Water Damage due to leaking roof/ broken pipe periods of time with no relation to water damage)
- Fire - Improperly packed units resulting in damaged goods.
- Smoke - Any property stored outside a locked unit.
- Explosion - Terrorism
- Vermin (covered up to $500) - War
- Sinkhole - Military Action